Ping-Feng Pai Professor
Academic Degrees: Ph.D., Kansas State University
Specialties: Data Mining, Optimization Techniques
Research and Publication
- National Chi Nan University, Department of Information Management, Professor
- National Chi Nan University, Department of Information Management, Associate Professor
- Dayeh University, Department of Industrial Engineering and Management, Associate Professor
- Dayeh University, Department of Industrial Engineering and Management, Assistant Professor
- Minghsin University of Science and Technology, Department of Industrial Engineering and Management, Assistant Professor
- Ping-Feng Pai, Chen-Tung Chen, Yu-Mei Hung, Wei-Zhan Hung, Ying-Chieh Chang (2014, Aug). A group decision classifier with particle swarm optimization and decision tree for analyzing achievements in mathematics and science. Neural Computing and Applications, (DOI) 10.1007/s00521-014-1689-7. (SCI).
- Ping-Feng Pai, Kuo-Chen Hung, Kuo-Ping Lin (2014, Jun). Tourism demand forecasting using novel hybrid system. Expert Systems With Applications, 41(8), 3691-3702. (SCI).
- Ping-Feng Pai, Ming-Fu Hsu, Lin Lin (2014, Jun). Enhancing decisions with life cycle analysis for risk management. Neural Computing and Applications, 24(7¬-8), 1717-1724. (SCI).
- Ping-Feng Pai,Lan-Lin Li, Wei-Zhan Hung, Kuo-Ping Lin (2014, Mar). Using ADABOOST and rough set theory for predicting debris flow disaster. Water Resources Management, 28(4),1143-1155. (SCI).
- Ping-Feng Pai, Chen-Tung Chen, Wei-Zhan Hung (2014, Jan). Applying linguistic information and intersection concept to improve effectiveness of multi-criteria decision analysis technology. International Journal of Information Technology & Decision Making, 13(2), 291-315.
- Ming-Fu Hsu, Ping-Feng Pai, Wei-Shih Chung (2013, Dec). A relevance vector machine with rough set theory model in analyzing the life cycle of new economic firms. Neural Network World, 6(13), 571-586. (SCI).
- Ping-Teng Chang, Lung-Ting Hung, Ping-Feng Pai, Kuo-Ping Lin (2013, Dec). Improving project-profit prediction using a two-stage forecasting system. Computers & Industrial Engineering , 66(4), 800-807. (SCI).
- Ming-Fu Hsu, Ping-Feng Pai (2013, Oct). Incorporating support vector machines with multiple criteria decision making for financial crisis analysis. Quality & Quantity, 47(6), 3481-3492 . (SSCI).
- Chen-Tung Chen, Ping-Feng Pai, Wei-Zhan Hung (2013, Mar). A new decision-making process for selecting project leader based on social network and knowledge map. International Journal of Fuzzy Systems, 15(1), 36-46. (SCI).
- Kuo-Ping Lin, Ping-Feng Pai, Yu-Ming Lu, Ping-Teng Chang (2013, Jan). Revenue forecasting using a least-squares support vector regression model in a fuzzy environment. Information Sciences, 220,196-209. (SCI).
- Kuo-Ping Lin, Hung-Pin Ho, Kuo-Chen Hung, Ping-Feng Pai (2012, May). Combining fuzzy weight average with fuzzy inference system for material substitution selection in electric industry. Computers & Industrial Engineering, 62(4), 1034-1045. (SCI).
- Ja-Chih Fu, Chen-Chiang Lin, Yang-Kun Ou, Chih-Nan Wang, Ping-Feng Pai (2012, Mar). Image enhancement of shoulder magnetic resonance imaging in rotator cuff injury diagnosis. Journal of the Chinese Institute of Industrial Engineers, 29(2), 87-97. (EI).
- Chen-Tung Chen, Ping-Feng Pai and Wei-Zhan Hung (2011, Dec). Applying linguistic VIKOR and knowledge map in personnel selection. Asia Pacific Management Review, 16(4). 15-26. (TSSCI).
- Ping-Feng Pai, Ming-Fu Hsu, Ming-Chieh Wang (2011, Mar). A support vector machine-based model for detecting top management fraud. Knowledge-Based Systems, 24(2). 314-321. (SCI).
- Kuo-Ping Lin, Ping-Feng Pai, Shun-Ling Yang (2011, Feb). Forecasting concentrations of air pollutants by logarithm support vector regression with immune algorithms. Applied Mathematics and Computation, 217(12), 5318¬5327. (SCI).
- Chen-Tung Chen, Ping-Feng Pai, Wei-Zhan Hung (2010, Oct). An integrated methodology using linguistic PROMETHEE and maximum deviation method for third-party logistics supplier selection. International Journal of Computational Intelligence Systems, 3(4), 438-451.
- Ping-Feng Pai, Fong-Chuan Lee (2010, Sep). A rough set based model in water quality analysis. Water Resources Management, 24(11), 2405-2418. (SCI).
- Ping-Feng Pai, Yi-Jia Lyu, Yu-Min Wang (2010, May). Analyzing academic achievement of junior high school students by an improved rough set model. Computers & Education, 54(4), 889-900. (SSCI)