Hsiao-Fen Chen Associate Professor
Academic Degrees: Ph.D. in Information Management, National Sun Yat-sen University, Taiwan
Specialties: IOT Applications, Mobile Commerce, Cloud Ecosystem, ERP Systems
Laboratory: Information Technology and Organization Economy
Research and Publication
- Wang, Eric T.G. and Jessica H.F. Chen, “ Effects of internal support and consultant quality on the consulting process and ERP system quality ,” Decision Support Systems , Volume 42, Issue 2 , November 2006 , 1029-1041.
- Wang, Eric T.G. and Jessica H.F. Chen, “The Influence of Governance Equilibrium on ERP Project Success,” Decision Support Systems , 2006, 41(4), 708-727.
- Chen, Jessica H.F. and Wang, Eric T.G. (2006), “Internalization in Technology Innovation: A Case of CRM Adoption, ” Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences 39, HICSS 39, Jan 2006, Kauai Hawaii .
- Chen, Jessica H.F. and Wang, Eric T.G. (2004), “Institutional Push of Technology Innovation: The Case of CRM, ” Hawaii International Conference on Business, Jun 2004, Honolulu Hawaii, 21-24.
- Wang, Eric T.G. and Jessica H.F. Chen (2003), “The Effects of Internal Support and Consultant Quality on Consulting Effectiveness and ERP System Quality,” Proceedings of Workshop on Knowledge Economy and Electronic Commerce, Aug 2003, Taipei Taiwan , 392-401.
- Wang, Eric T.G. and Jessica H.F. Chen, (2002), “ERP Success: The Effects of Internal Supportsand Consultant Quality on Consultation Effectiveness,” The 6th Pacific Asia Conference on Information Systems (PACIS 2002), Sep 2002, Tokyo Japan.